Bookstore Refund Policy
College ID required to purchase or return textbooks or merchandise.
All Financial Aid purchases/refunds/exchanges must be made during the open Financial Aid period at the beginning of the semester. Dates are posted.
- Refunds/exchanges on textbooks purchased with cash/check/credit card/debit card are only processed within 8 days from the date of purchase.
- Original receipt is required for all refunds or exchanges on unopened/original condition textbooks. Exchanges or returns will not be allowed for books when the shrink wrap has been removed or disks, access codes, etc. have been opened. Allow 4-6 weeks for refund processing with a check purchase.
- Refunds will not be made on supplies, general merchandise, backpacks, clothing or candy/snacks/drinks.
- Refunds will be made on required books ONLY with evidence of withdrawal from the course (drop slip), the original receipt, and materials in original condition.
- Rented textbooks must be returned no later than the last day of the term to avoid non-return charges.